Monday, October 21, 2013

The "man walk/challenge."

Melissa's baptism was great, I am so glad to have had the opportunity to perform my first baptism! I really felt the spirit there, and I know that Melissa did too. However, when we went to fill the font the boiler tripped, and can't be fixed till Wednesday this week, so we had nice cold water for Melissa.
 
Elder Brown, Melissa, and Elder Mannucci 
 
 
Funny story for you. We went on exchange, and Elder Probst and I ended up lost in east Leigh, looking for a bus stop. We eventually just ended up walking back to the Southampton flat in the avenue from there. It took us nearly 2 hours. Elder Probst and I are now officially men. We are calling it the "man walk/challenge."
  Elder Probst and I right after our long walk
 
Not feeling a whole lot better yet, but its getting there. Elder Mannucci is getting quite sick though, and well, he is just struggling hardcore. He feels like his entire body is ready to shut down on him. I can't complain, an I don't want to because it feels so selfish when people around me have it much worse. 
 My favorite door rug/mat

Finally started reading Jesus the Christ, and man I love the gospel!    I love you guys, and hope you have a great week!
Elder Brown
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment