Monday, March 16, 2015

Determined to work harder!

Elder Brown on Guernsey shores


Our new investigator family from last week has already dropped us. They felt that it wasn't for them. No baptismal dates, we are really hoping to get one this week. We are getting desperate and are ready to work harder than ever this week, because we are sick of letting the  adversary win. 
We set goal for 10 new investigators to drive us to work our butts off this week. 

Our hot water is back, all sorted out. The Zone conference was quite good. It was really encouraging.

The My Family booklet is strongly encouraged in our mission, but I haven't used it at all. It just seems to take me quite some time to get it done, and I think it has been the same for a lot of missionaries. Any family history information on the four generations previous to me is perfect.

Found out this week that our mission is getting I-pads in April!

I love you all! Have great week.
Elder Brown

Pictures of a little tiny crab shell


 A leaky window, and Elder Kastner's solution

 Elder Brown
 Elder Kastner

       Elder Anderson making taffy on our fireplace mantle!

No comments:

Post a Comment