Monday, December 30, 2013

Illness and Chocolate!

Sounds like you guys had an average EPIC christmas with the family and friends! Meanwhile I was here dying of illness, and eating chocolate which probably didn't help. I am not even close to finishing off the chocolate. People keep giving us more!
Did nothing this entire week, because of the illness, so no good stories or pics, sorry about that. Elder Lamb and I both loved our stockings, they are really cool, I was hoping you would do them, and you did!
 
Send me some of those pictures of the frost and snow, we don't get anything but wind, rain, and illness! I would love to see some of them.
Sorry about the skimpy email this week, but there isn't much to say really! Hope you guys have a great week, and I love you all so much! You would not believe how much i really love you guys, I didn't realize how great of a family I had, until I left them for a while, and saw other people's families! Have a good one, and don't gain too much weight!
Love Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment